Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You will always be in my heart...

~ I know when I leave, the distance will keep us a..p..a..r.t. but distance, no matter how far, can't change these feelings in my heart.

 
~ A part of you has grown in me, and so you see, it's you and me together forever, and never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart

 
~ I think we dream so we don't have to be away from one another. If we're in each other's dreams, we'll always be together. Since I can't be with you right now, I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again.
~ You may be leaving this town, you may be leaving this state, but just remember that you aren't leaving my heart.
~ Where you are is where I want to be. And through your eyes all the things I want to see. And in the night you are my dream. You are everything to me.
 
~ When I leave I need three kisses, one to know that you love me, two to have for the road, and three to know what I'm missing when I'm gone.
 
~ You know that I can't stop counting all the days that you're not here to stay. You know I miss you more, more than yesterday.
 
~ I miss you a little, I guess you could say...a little too much, a little too often, a little more everyday.
--John Michael Montgomery--
 
~If two people were meant to be, that surely is you and me.  And no matter the distance you go, my heart will never know.  I will not love you less than I do now, but I will love you more somehow.
 
~ We are forced to separate for some time, but don't be sad, for it's just a test of true love.
 
~I find that I can't breathe and I can't sleep when he's not around.  Everyday, is blue and grey when he's not in town.
--The Corrs--
 
~ If smiling could bring me closer to you...I would smile forever...if laughingcould let me hold your hand 10 seconds longer I would laugh until I was blue in the face...if talking could bring me to you I would go on until I lost my voice...I would do anything to be with you...I would do anything just to be next to you.
 
~ Distance between two people is only as one allows it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment