~ Sad thing is, you can still love someone,
and
be wrong for
them.
~ You know how it is when you don't want to
miss them, but you want them to miss you.
--Summerland--
~ When you love someone, you are giving them
the power to hurt you.
~ People change and forget to tell each other.
--Lillian Hellman
~ It's funny how the people that hurt you the
most, are the one's that promised they never
would.
~ Please don't lead me on if you don't care
about me...I'd rather you be with me because
you want to be, rather
you feel like you're
obligated to be with me.
~ I want to be someone's
last call of the night
and their
first thought in the morning. I want
those 5 hour conversations that end in 'no
you hang up first.' I want the heart racing,
palm sweaty, 'what's gonna happen next
moments. I want
the hugs that you never
want to let go of &
the stolen kisses that are
always the sweetest. But most importantly,
I
just want to know someone considers me
theirs.
~ Cause you deserve so much more than you
receive, listen to
your heart and let it show.
Don't hold on to
your pain...just let it go, let
it go.
~ You know what I just realized? I'm in love
with you, yes, but I'm in love with the you I
used to know...you've
changed too much. All
I can do is
hope for the real you to come
back...and then, maybe then, being
in love
won't be so bad.
~ It's so hard to show everyone that I'm doing
fine without you when deep inside I'm not.
It's hard because I have
to smile when I
really can't hold back my tears...cause
as far
as I can see, you're doing fine without me...
~ You said you loved and you'd never let me
go...Now it seems like these tears are all I
know.
~ It's hard to get over him when *everything*
reminds you of him...
~ The bad thing about a girl with a broken
heart is that she
starts to hand out the pieces
to anyone who comes around.
~ How do you prepare a heart to be broken, or
dreams to fall through? How do you let go of
a miracle, who means everything to you?
How do you walk away, with tears in
your eyes? Letting go isn't easy, you
can
only pray you'll survive.
~
There are so many things I wish I could tell you, but
I can't. I'm not sure if you would
ever understand because I don't understand half of it. I want to be
with you
so bad, but I'm so afraid of getting
hurt and because of that, I end up getting hurt more. I can sit here
and say that
I don't care about you and that I'm
not going to let you hurt me, and just by saying that I know that you
can and have.
It's not your fault, it never is.
It's me.
~ I'm going out of my mind, with a pain that stops and
starts, like a corkscrew through my heart, ever since we've been apart.
~
Maybe she's a little too loud sometimes. But deep
down she's shy and hides herself and
her heart. This girl doesn't want her heart broken. Not again.
~
I want to do to you exactly what you did to me.
I want to lead you on, make you fall
for me and then just let go...I want to confuse you like you confused
me...but most of
all, I want you to feel the pain
that I felt.
|
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
in the end, none of it mattered
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment