Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Friends will always go that extra mile...

* For so long my heart ached for friends...true friends...who I could laugh with and cry with, and who, through thick and thin, would always stick by me.  And I have learned through experiences that these types of friends are hard to come by.  And when you find them, you have to hold on and never let go, because you will never again find friends as true as them.

* Once in a while you meet someone and soon you discover the two of you are truly something to each other, you share your thoughts and feelings so relaxed, so openly, and right away you know your friendship is truly meant to be.

* Close friends are truly life's treasures.  Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves.  With gentle honesty, they are there to guide us and support us, to share our laughter and our tears.  Their presence reminds us that no matter what, we're not alone.

* Everybody will be your friend when you're doing the right thing.  Your best friend will stick by you and support you, even if you are doing the wrong thing. 

* 'Friends.'  A simple word isn't it?  It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable.  Who are your friends?  I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to.  Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch your heart.  You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them.  They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with.  They don't judge you or make you change.  They accept you exactly as you are.  They look at you and see a great person, one they love spending time with.  You all share something in common and are tied together with memories, tears, laughs, and smiles.  You're tied together by love for each other.  Friendship is one of the greatest things in the world.  I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life.  My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life.

* In a way, they were quite different, but the bond they shared was stronger.  And they knew that they'd be friends at least forever, maybe longer. 

* Sometimes we need to walk back over routes we've already traveled to help someone cross a path we've crossed before.    -Small Miracles-

* 1 million memories...1 hundred thousand inside jokes...10 thousand great times...1 hundred secrets...1 reason...Best Friends.

* I don't need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends I can be certain of.

* When I'm asked what one happy thought is, I always say knowing that no matter how big the fight is, I will always have a best friend.

* Remember I will be there when your life goes hectic and wrong.  I'm always here to help you, I've been here all along.

* Side by side or miles apart, dear freinds are always close to the heart.

* Dory: Come on, trust me on this one.  Marlin: Trust you?   Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do.    -Finding Nemo-

* You know someone is really your friend when you can have a big smile on your face and they still know something's wrong.

* Throw away things you don't need in the end, but keep what's important, and know who's your friend.

* Our friendship brings only one true guarantee...no mater what happens, you'll always have me.

* Call me when your down.  Call me when you need someone.  Call me when it hurts.  Call me whenever...cause you know I'll always be there.

* I'll wish everything I have...I'll fight till I bleed...I'll give you my life...If that's what you need.

* We showed each other how to smile.  Even when life wasn't worthwhile.

* You're one of the few who've always stayed true.  Without you I don't know what I would do...

* I look at all the pictures of the past * thinking of how the years went by so fast * the dances * the parties * the laughs * the shoulders to cry on and cute photographs * the peole I know since way back when * the new kids came every now and then * the friendships you make come and go * but there's always those few you'll always know * now as we go our separate ways * I know I'll always remember these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment