Wednesday, April 18, 2012

love is...

* I want to be the girl he turns to his friends and says "That's her."

* If I could choose any guy I wanted, I would still choose you.

* Take my hand and close your eyes, say the sweet little things that make me cry. 

* Guys are like stars. There are millions of them, but only one can make your dreams come true.

* I'll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all of your tears away, being your best friend.  I'll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do, and if you cry a single tear, I promise I'll cry too.

* You told me I was beautiful.  And even though a lot of people tell me that, I think you're the only one who really meant it.  For you were the only one who really took the time to look.

* I may not get to see you as often as I like.  I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.  But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love and I can't let you go.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment