Wednesday, April 18, 2012

He's gonna drop to his knees...

~ Don't say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is...we aren't right for anyone else        - The Cutting Edge-
 
~ Ask my friends, anyone will tell you.  When you come up in any conversation, no matter what its nature, my eyes sparkle & my smile shines.
 
~ My dream is to hear rocks being thrown at my window and when I look to see who it is, it will be you standing there in the pouring rain...
 
~ In a perfect world there would be no need for mirrors because every girl would have a man standing there telling her she is beautiful...
 
~ If every wish I've ever made on a star came true, I'd still never be happy, as I am when I'm with you.
 
 
~ Love you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.
 
 
~ Why is it everyone looks at him and doesn't see how wonderful he is?  Because I saw it the first time I laid eyes on  him.  I don't think I knew it then, but I guess I was falling in love.
 
~ You know when I realized I loved him?  It was when I realized that anything that ever happened, good or bad, I wanted to tell him about.  He was the first person I wanted to know, and I couldn't wait to tell him, and talk to him, and listen to him and it's like I love learning new things every time I talk to him. 
 
~ If I had a rose for every time I thought about you, I'd be walking in a garden forever.
 
~ If you really love someone, put their name in a circle, not a heart.  Cause a heart can easily be broken but a circle goes on forever.
 
~ You know you're in love when the hardest thing is to say goodbye.
 
~ You've got the arms I want around me, the eyes I want to loose myself in, and the voice I could listen to forever.
 
~ We are all born with half a heart
   And it takes a while to find the other part
   But I found you
   And your half fits perfectly.
 
~ The sun has lost its color, the sky has turned grey, at least that's how it feels to me, whenver you're away.
 
~ If I had to write a thousand words on how I feel about you, I wouldn't be able to write anything.  Because the way I feel for you, words can't even come close to express my true love.
 
~ If I could be an angel,
   I'd make your every wish come true,
   But I am only human,
   Just a girl who's loving you.
 
~ You're the love that I feel, the air that I breathe, the voice my heart speaks, the song that I sing.  Every word that I say is all about you...My life, won't be LIFE if it's without you.
 
~ Sometimes you don't want to be in love, though deep down you know you are.
 
~ I wanna be the one when your sad to make you smile, because your smile, is what makes my life worthwhile.
 
~ There's always that one person that will always have your heart, you never see it coming cause your blinded from the start.
 
~ The truth is, everyone's going to hurt you.  You just have to decide who is worth the pain.
 
~ If you hold back feelings because you're afraid of being hurt, you end up hurting anyway.
 
~ You took a place in my heart, and forever in that place you will stay.
 
~ It's not about keeping your promises, it's about following your heart.
 
~ I try to tell  you how I feel, but words will never make it real.
 
~ Kiss my lips, and close your eyes.  Take me off to paradise, and all the people who stop to see, softly whisper "They're meant to be."
 
~ When you love someone, you don't register their flaws as flaws.  You register them as little quirks that you love more than the perfect bits!
 
~ Once upon a time something happened to me.  It was the sweetest thing that could ever be.  It was a fantasy, a dream come true.  It was the day that I met you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment