Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just thinking of you brings a smile to my face...

**The day I met you, my life changed...the way you make me feel is hard to explain.  You make me smile in a special kind of way...you make me fall deeper in love everyday.

**I was having the worst day...until I saw his smile.

*I have dreams in hidden places, extra smiles when I'm blue.  But the special place in my heart...I'm saving just for you.

**When it comes to relationships, don't be the person who has to look back and wonder what they could've had.  Forget about the risk and take the fall.  If it's really love, it's worth it all.

**When I wanna smile-I know what to do.  I just close my eyes and think of *you*

**Today if a happy smile comes to you, a happy smile that perhaps you can't explain...it is because at that moment, I am thinking of you, and smiling too. :)

**Wrap your arms around me and let me hold you tight.  In the middle of the evening, I'll make you feel alright.

**I love you.  I love every little thing about you-your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes.  I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side...I love dreaming about you.  I love discovering you and letting go with you.  I love each and every once in a lifetime moment I share with you...today, tomorrow, forever...

*It's that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, World Series kind of love...

*We all want to fall in love.  Why?  Because that experience makes us feel completely alive.  Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens.  It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon.  But that doesn't diminish it's value.  Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives.

*He makes me think about things I've never thought about before.  Not by what he says, but by the way he looks at me.  The way he smiles at me makes us connect in a way I never thought possible.

*Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life...Love gives us a fairytale.  To love is to risk not being loved in return.  To hope is to risk pain.  To try is to risk failure.  But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

*You want a man who will lead you down the beach just so you can discover the feel of sand beneath your feet.  You want a guy who will wake up at dawn bursting to talk to you, can't wait another minute just to find out what you're going to say.      ~Runaway Bride~

*I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out.  I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich.  I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts.  I love that after I spend a day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.  And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.  And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve.  I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.      ~When Harry Met Sally

*Well, sometimes love seems easy.  Like, it's easy to love rain and hawks.  And it's easy to love wild plums and the moon.  But with people, seems like love's a hard thing to know.  It gets all mixed up.  I mean, you can love one person one way and another person in another way.  But how do you know you love the right one in every way?   
 ~Where the Heart Is

*I love you for all that you are, and all that I am when I am with you.  I love you because you ahve shown me I'm hundreds of beautiful ways what love is.

*Maybe it's the way you grab my hand and hold it or the way you kiss me, or maybe it's the way you let me put my arms around you.  Maybe it's the way you look at me and your smile just makes me melt.  Maybe it's the way we can talk on the phone for hours about absolutely nothing, but I still feel like I just had the best conversation of my whole life.  Maybe it's the way that I want to break down and cry when I think about how much you hold me up on a pedestal.  Maybe that's it...that makes me want to be with ou so bad.

*I thought it mattered what I said or where I said it.  But then I realized that all that matters is that you make me happier than I've ever been and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.  ~Friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment