'~'
I take all this pain...I put it in rhymes...Then you
get the chance for the very first
time. You get to feel the pain...there's stuff inside me...like all
this hate...I
don't know if I can handle...I don't
know if I can carry this weight...I just wanna let go...I just wanna be
free...it's time
for all this hate...to finally leave
me...
'~' You don't understand me and you never will. So
don't start that shit 'bout knowin' how I feel.
'~'
My life is full of empty promises and broken dreams.
I'm hoping things will look up, and
right when they do, there's always something to fuck it up, and we're
back at square one.
'~'
Do you know what it's like to be me? Go through
something not everyone can see? Do
you know what it's like to walk in my shoes? Please stop judging me
simply
cause I'm not you..
'~'
Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame.
Everything is changing and I don't
feel the same. I'm slipping through the cracks of floors I thought were
strong.
I'm trying to find a place where I
feel like I belong.
'~' I think I'd do better on my own, no friends, no fights,just
me...alone
'~'
I fuckin hate this life. Sometimes I think it would
be easier just to get a knife. I
don't know what to do, I'm cryin every night. It would just be easier
if I was
outta sight.
'~' I'm tired of trying. I'm tired of crying.
I know I've been smiling, but inside I'm dying.
'~'
Give me a reason to keep believing taht everything isn't
misleading adn kiss the clouds on
the rainy days and smile for you when skies are grey. Cause I'm a tear
drop away from
crying and a few breaths away from
dying.
'~' Maybe if I wasn't so good at pretending to be happy,
I might learn to actually be happy.
'~' I just want a day to go by...when I'm not pretending
to be happy.
'~'
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts
to smile. How you try to fit in but
you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to kill the things on
the
inside.
'~' Why do I try not to cry, sometimes I think I could die.
But when it comes out, I just want to shout, and scream and cry it all out.
'~' People think she's so strong...because she [pretends]
nothing is wrong.
'~' Behind this innocent smile of mine, lay words that go
unsaid. Words of longing, love, anger, and hate, all repeating inside my head.
'~'
Tears have come and tears have gone. My emotional
torment still lives on. The scars
right here upon my wrist, are what have helped me get through this.
'~' Have you ever just wanted to die...kill yourself and
forget how you tried?
'~' Don't be fooled by her smile, inside she's breaking...
'~'
I just wanna end it all. Should I trip or should
I fall. Wills omeone be there to
catch me when I'm falling to the ground, or will I be there forever
lying there with
no sound.
'~'
Do you ever just get that feeling where you don't want
to talk to anybody. You don't want
to smile and you don't want to fake being happy but at the same time you
don't know
exactly what is wrong either?
'~' A strong girl keeps her stuff in line-and with tears
running she still manages to spit the simple words "I'm fine."
No comments:
Post a Comment