Wednesday, April 18, 2012

could it be..

:~ - I nEeD -
    - I wAnT -
    - I'd DiE tO bE -
    - HiS LiFe -
    - HiS LoVe -
    - hIs EvErYtHiNg -
 
:~ I would wait till forever just so we could be
    together.  If only you weren't so blind to see,
    how much you truly mean to me.
 
:~ What's the deal with you and me.  I know
     you're feeling this chemistry.  I can tell
     what's on your mind.  It's thinkin the same
     thing as mine.
 
:~ Once again, I find myself trying to be okay
     with the fact that we're just friends, but then
     you grab my hand and then, well, I'm not
     okay, I'm floating...
 
:~ You always were a special friend.  You knew
     that, I knew that.  Only I knew something
     more.  I knew that I loved you and I have for
     so long.  You complain because you can't
     find the "right girl."  I guess friendship
     makes you go blind to see what's standing
     right in front of you...
 
:~Just wanna be the girl you talk about-
    the only one you wouldn't ride without-
    to be the one who makes your heart beat
    crazy--and for you to say to your boys "that's
    my baby"
 
:~Time to go to sleep - I won't make a peep -
    maybe I will dream of you - a dream I would
    want to keep - I would freeze time if you
    were mine - but for now I sleep - Loving
    you is a secret I will keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment