Wednesday, April 18, 2012

its all about the kiss..

*~ It's very easy to confuse a physical attraction with a real connection. You can tell by the kiss, you know.  The other stuff, the sex, is he hot?  doesn't matter, all that matters is the kiss.
 
*~ Sometimes you've got to run away to see if they will follow.
-Manfield Park-
 
*~ I don't know where I stand with you, I don't know what I mean to you, all I know is that every time I think of you...I think of how much I want to be with you.
 
*~ There's nothing scarier than getting what you want, because that's when you really have something to lose.
 
*~ There are a lot of the things about me that aren't what you thought.  But if you love me, you have to love all things about me.         
--Dirty Dancing--
 
*~ And you know what?  When you least expect it, something great might come along.  Something better than you ever planned for.       *~Along Came Pollly~*
 
*~ I know I'll never have you...you're too blind too see...but I won't stop tryin'...cause you're worth it all to me...
 
*~ Never forget yesterday, but always live for today...Cause you never know what tomorrow can bring, Or what it can take away...
 
*~ Sometimes there are things that are worth the chance, and when you find them...every-
thing else in the world doesn't matter.
 
*~ I wish I had a man who would treat me right, call me, and be with me day and night.  Cute and sweet, that's just what I need.  Tall and strong to protect me from wrong.  Some-one who won' t ditch me for some other tramp and will always love me for who I am.
 
*~ You know, I think a guy becomes friends with a girl and vice versa, because they are both attracted to each other when they first meet.  And if they weren't attracted to each
other, they would never have given each other a second look.
 
*~ It's like you hear a song on the radio, but you've just gotta see what else is playing before you decide you actually want to listen to that song.  What happens if a great song comes on and you missed it though, so you flip back, but all you get is the new and then you went from something to nothing...
~~Party of Five~~
 
*~ I want to let you in on a secret, I'm not who you think I am.  In fact, my disguise is so thin, I'm surprised you haven't seen right through me.  I'm the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend.  Sometimes I want to rip off this facade like I did at the spring formal, but I can't because you'll get scared and run away again.  So I decided it's better to live with a lie than expose my true feelings...my dad told me there are two types of girls: the ones you grow out of, and the ones you grow into.  I really hope I'm the latter.  I may not be the one you love today, but I'll let you go for  now, hoping that one day you'll fly back to me because I think you're worth the wait.
~~Smallville~~
 
*~ And everytime you feel like crying, I'm gonna try and make you laugh.  And if I can't, if it just hurts too bad, then we will wait for it to pass and I will keep you company through those days so long and black.
~~Bright Eyes~~
 
*~ Isn't it better to cling to the dream of what could have been, than to ruin everything with reality?
~~A Cinderella Story~~
 
*~ For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.
~~Green Day~~
 
*~ Somewhere, someone is looking for exactly what you have to offer.
~~Louise L. Hay~~
 
*~ Someday, someone will just, affect you, in this way that you never thought possible, don't understand, and haven't really felt before.  You find yourself thinking about that person all the time, sometimes even when you don't realize it.  You care what they think, and worry that they may think poorly of you.  You go out of your way just to walk behind him.  You want to be a better person, just for him. He just gets to you.  You just can't understand it, and you don't have to.  Just try and make the best of it, and think of him, if thinking makes you happy.  It doesn't matter if he doesn't feel it too, it doesn't matter if it's unrequited.  It will still be unforgetable...
 
*~ But so what, I'm better off everyday when I'm standing in the pouring rain.  I don't mind I think of you and everything's alright.  I used to think I had it good but now I know that I misunderstood.  With you I'd say, I'm better off in every way.
 
*~ As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.  You will have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it's harder every time.  You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when your's was broken.  You'll fight with your best friend.  You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.   You'll cry because time is passing so fast.  You'll eventually lose someone you love.  So, take too many pictures, laugh too hard, and love...
 
*~ You may not be her first, her last, her only.  She's loved before, she may love again, but if she loves you now, what else matters?  She's not perfect and you're not either.  If she can make you laugh and if she admits to being human and making mistakes, hold on to her and give her the most you can.  She's not going to be thinking about you every moment of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break and that is her heart.  So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give.  Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad and miss her when she's not there.  Because perfect girls don't exist, but there's always one girl that is perfect for you!
 
*~ And always remember this...never say I love you even if you don't care.  Never talk about feelings if they aren't really there.  Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart.  Never say you're going to if you don't plan to start.  Never look me in the eye when all you do is lie.  Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye.
 
*~ It's kinda hard to go out with someone, when you know, deep down, you're still in love with somebody else.
 
*~ I'm scared as hell.  It's about time that I tell you all the things that you should know.  All the things I'm too scared to show.    
-Cauterize-

No comments:

Post a Comment