Wednesday, April 18, 2012

sometimes love just hurts like hell..

* They ignore each other and look the other way, but they both know it wasn't supposed to end this way.
 
* I'm beginning to believe that the only way your ever going to love me is if I magically become her.
 
* I never knew that seeing another girl hug you could become the largest problem in my life.
 
* I think the only reason everyone holds on to memories so tightly is because memories are the only things that don't change when everything and everyone else does.
 
* I've accepted the fact that we can't be, but I've also accepted that you're going to be that one person I carry with me for the rest of my life, the one that is always going to make my heart jump a little and my stomach tie up in knots no matter how happy I am otherwise...no matter how long its been.
 
* And even though I know he's a jerk and I know all that he'll do is hurt me, I still love him.  I still want him.  And I hate myself for it.
 
* Just once I want to be hard to leave.  I want someone to stay up all night thinking about me.
 
* I really think there's a reason that I like him so much.  Like something is telling me not to let him go.  Everytime I follow my heart...it leads me to him.  I mean...what other explanation is there?  Why is it that he is all I can think about?  Why is it that no matter how upset I am...I see him and I can't help but smile?  Why is it that when he smiles at me...I get that feeling in my stomach?  And even when he'd broken my heart, and hurt me as much as anyone could ever hurt me...when he lied to me...and I hated him...why then did I still feel those same feelings???  Answer me that, and then I'll tell you why I let him hurt me so much.
 
* I'm through with romance, I'm through with love, I'm through with counting the stars above, and here's the reason that I'm so free, my loving baby is through with me.
-Everly Brothers-
 
* Anyone could tell me to just give up and move on and I wouldn't...but they don't understand...they don't know him and they don't know what it's like to want him so much.
 
* It's so weird, you know?  How we always inevitably find ourselves wanting to run back to the ones we used to love, for some reason thinking it would work out differently the second time around.
 
* It is immensely difficult knowing what you once had, and that it can never be the same way again because of one little mistake.
 
* I don't want to hear you say that I will understand someday.  I don't wanna hear you say we both have grown in a different way.  I don't wanna start over again.  I just want my life to be the same, just like it used to be.  Some days I hate everything, everyone and everything.
-Everclear-
 
* They say time will make this all go away, but it's time that has taken my tomorrow's and turned them into yesterday's.
 
* It's funny how the things you don't do hurts me so badly.
 
* ...and I bet you'll never remember, the things I'll never forget...
 
* It's not that I want to be the only girl in your life, I just want to be the only one that matters.
 
* If I can't have you, I don't want our memories either.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment