Wednesday, April 18, 2012

life's a dance..

~* Work like you don't need the money,
     Love like you've never been hurt,
     Dance like nobody's watching.
 
~* Remember, you are braver than you believe,
     You are stronger than you seem,
     And you are smarter than you think.
 
~* There's gonna be some things in life that
     are going to make it hard for you to smile,
     but through all you see, all the rain and all
     the pain, you have to keep your sense of
     humor and keep on smiling.
 
~* Always remember compliments you
     received, forget about the rude remarks.
 
~* Don't give up on your lost causes, you never
     know when your luck will change.
     -Dawson's Creek-
 
~* Just be yourself.  It doesn't matter if it's
      good enough for someone else.
 
~* Follow your heart, because if you always
     trust your mind, you'll always act on logic,
     and logic doesn't always lead to happiness.
 
~* Everything ends up okay.  If it's not okay,
     it's not the end.
 
~* After a while, you just can't cry anymore.
     You just have to believe that what happens
     is what's supposed to happen, and, well, you
     can't change that, even if you tried.  So just
     dry the tears, and hope that tomorrow will
     be a better day.
 
~* Life isn't about how many breaths you
     take...it's about the times you have your
     breath taken away.   --Hitch--
 
~* Everything happens for a reason.  Nothing
     happens by chance or by means of good
     luck.  Illness, injury, love, lost moments of
     true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur
     to test the limits of your soul.  Without these
     small tests...whatever they may be...life
     would be more like a smoothly paved,
     straight, flat road to nowhere.  It would
     be safe and comfortable but dull and
     pointless.
 
~* What's meant to be will always find a way.
     --Trisha yearwood--
 
~* I woke up this morning with a smile on my
     face.  Nobody's gonna bring me down
     today.  Been feeling like nothing's been
     going my way.  So I decided right here and
     now that my outlook's gotta change.
 
~* If you say I can't, you won't.  If you say I
     quit, you lose.  If you say I'll try, you might
     just win.  But you have the power to chose.
 
~* Even though I've been hurt, I remain
     [StRoNg]. Me having regrets?  You're dead
     wrong...Cause you have to take [cHaNcEs]
     Your whole life long.
 
~* There are things you don't want to happen,
      but you have to except it.   There are things
      you don't want to know, but you have to
      learn.  And there are people you can't live
     without, but you have to let go.
 
~* I wanna live life with no drama.  I wanna be
     happy.  Live life stress free.  I won't let this
     world get the best of me.
 
~* I think there's something more
     Life's worth living for. 
     Who knows what could happen.
     Do what you do, just keep on laughing.
     One thing's true, there's always a brand new
     day.
     I'm gonna live today like it's my last day.
 
~* Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
~~Swedish Proverb~
 
~* They say one day your whole life will flash before your eyes, make it worth watching.
 
~* We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment