Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's that fairy tale romance..

* You don't know what you do to me, you don't have a clue, you don't know what it's like to be me, looking at you.
 
* You make me smile so wide, when I look into your eyes and when you're not around...you know you're somewhere stuck inside my mind...
 
* I'm so happy, yet so scared.  And every morning it starts all over again.  I open my eyes and hope that we make it through the day, because without him, I would have no place.
 
* If you get a chance to see him, your heart begins to dance.  Your life revolves around him, there's nothing like romance.
 
* It's YOU.  You mean everything to me...you are the first thought in the morning when I wake up, my last thought before I go to bed, you smile at me in my dreams, when you are sad, I feel sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you.
 
* Just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through the day.
 
* I'm jealous of every girl that has ever hugged you, cause for one moment, they hugged my entire world.
 
* My eyes have stopped searching because I can honestly say-my heart has found exactly what it has been looking for.
 
* If I could choose any guy I wanted, I would still choose you.
 
* The way our hands fit, the way our eyes meet, the way I melt when you're holding me.  There's not a piece that' s out of place.  I can see the way I feel, it's written on your face, and there's no mistake.
 
* There are a million people in this world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.
 
* Fate determines who comes into your life, your heart determines who stays.
 
* I believe in love and lust and sex and romance.  I don't want everything to add up to some perfect equation.  I want mess and chaos.  I want someone to go crazy out of his mind for me.  I want to feel passion and heat and sweat and madness and I want Valentine's and Cupid's and all the rest of that crap.  I want it all.
- The Mirror Has Two Faces-
 
* I'm talking about fate here- when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. 
-Alex & Emma-
 
* Just when you think that nothing is going to make your day better, you turn the corner and see him waiting for you with a big smile on his face.
 
* Something happens when you look at me, I forget to speak.  Something happens when you kiss my mouth, my knees get so weak...could it be true this is what God has meant for me, cause baby, I can't believe something like you...could happen to me.
 
* Oh, kiss me and smile for me
   Tell me that you'll wait for me
   Hold me like you'll never let me go.
 
* Some things are meant to happen.  Some things are bound to be.  Love has a way of making doubting hearts believe.  Sometimes in spite of difference, sometimes against all odds, some things are meant to happen.  It's written in the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment