Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It happens when you least expect it...

* No one is ever perfect, yeah I know it's
   true...but I'm not looking for Mr. Perfect, I'm
  only looking for you.
 
* When you stay by a person long, Loyal and
   True, that person will be all about you.
 
* What every girl wants is to be able to go to a
   guy, wearing sweats, hair a mess, make-up
   running down her face, eyes red from crying,
   and the first thing he says to her is, 
   "You're beautiful."
 
* Falling in love reminds you that nothing else
   matters.
 
* My love for you will always be faithful and
   true.  No matter what happens, I'll always
   stand beside you.
 
* Outer beauty is there to get one's attention,
   inner beauty is what keeps them there
   forever.
 
* When you and him talk all night, then you
   know he's Mr. Right.
 
* If you are asking if I need you, the answer is
   forever.  If you are asking if i will leave you,
   the answer is never.  If you are asking what I
   value, the answer is you.  If you are asking if
   I love you, the answer is I do.
 
* For one minute I wish you could see yourself
   the way I see you, then you'd know how
   important you really are to me.
 
* I think that if two people are meant to be
   together, when they see each other they get
   this incredible feeling like none other. A
   special feeling that is amazing and they know
   that they want and are supposed to spend the
   rest of their life with that person...and you
   just know.
 
* Everytime I look into your eyes...baby I get
  butterflies.
 
* When I say "I love you."  I don't say it as a
   habit, I say it to remind you you're the best
   thing that has ever happened to me.
 
* If a kiss were a rain drop, I would send you
   showers.  If a hug was a second, I would send
   you hours.  If smiles were water, I would send
   you the sea.  If love was a person, I would
   send you me.
 
* Where you are is where I want to be.  And
   through your eyes all the things I want to
   see.  And in the night you are my dream.  You
   are everything to me. 
   --Dave Matthews Band--
 
* Don't be afraid to love, not everyone will hurt
   you.
 
* Laying there with your arms around me I felt
   so comfortable and safe.  My heart was
   beating a mile a minute having you so close
   to me.  As you played with my hair and kissed
   me, I couldn't help but smile straight from my
   heart.  I could see how much you cared from
   the look in your eyes.  It made me never want
   to let you go.  To just stay wrapped in your
   arms forever.  Where nothing else matters but
   you and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment