I and Jin are best friends..we do anything that best friends do...One day, i realized that i
love him...so i decided to confessed my feeling to him
one nite where we camp with other friends. he said yes, he would be my boyfriend..
So we went on like other girlfriend and boyfriend's life does. Watch movie,
walk in park, eat together, go to beach....but life's not fun as when we
are
still best friend....he also doesnt talk much, or actually like we are best
friend, close and share everything...for me, he is not a suitable or
loving boyfriend...but i kept quietely this on my mind...
But since the day he become my boyfriend, he every single day would give
me a small teddy bear...At first i thought it was lovely, but till now,
i wonder why he would gave me this...
One day, i was walking alone at a park. Then i saw Jin talking to another girl. I walk toward him and i overheard him saying "i love u'' to the girl. I was really angry and i run home because Jin never told me he love me all the time we been boyfriend and girlfriend.
Then, at midnite that day, he come to my house and i open the door. He just passed me the teddy bear that he used to give me everyday and said sorry because i didn't give u this today. i was really angry and i shouted at him,
"Why u always give me this crap? All i want to hear from u is, I love you, that's it, is it too hard???"
Jin kept quiet. He took my hand and place the teddy bear on my palm and left away..i throw the teddy bear into my cupboard.
The next day, Jin asked me out. We meet at bus stop near my house..i walk there and then he just gave me a big teddy bear,my anger was still in high position,and i throw the teddy to the middle of the road. He keep quiet and then he go to the middle of the road and pick the teddy up.
He didn't realize a truck was coming towards him. I shouted at him not to pick it up and he was about look at me,and...
*Bang*.
"JIN!!!!!!" I shouted... the next minute he was lying on the road,
covered with blood. He was sent to the hospital but it's too late...i
lost him...forever....
after attended his funeral, i went back home and i hug all the teddy bear he gave me since the day we become girlfriend and boyfriend...i counted the teddy bear one by one..1...2....3...101...230....300..364...and the last teddy bear he gave covered with his blood was the 365th...it had been a year we bcome boyfriend and girlfriend...i squeeze the teddy bear with the tears flow....suddenly...
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
i was shocked..i looked at the teddys...and i take one of it, and try to press on his tummy..
*I love you~*
i tried each and every teddy bear he gave me...
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*......................
and the biggest and the last teddy bear Jin gave me, I squeeze his big tummy...
*felicia, today is our very first anniversary being after a year.....i always love you, yesterday,
today, and forever........I love you....*
i dropped the teddy bear........
i never realized that Jin had actually told me those words..every single day....till today...
i slowly picked the teddy and i whispered to the teddy's ear..
"i love you too, Jin..and i always did........"
No comments:
Post a Comment