A Sweet Conversation Between Girl 'n Boy after Break-up...
Girl : Your New Girlfriend is Pretty(Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really Pretty than Me ???)
Boy : Ya She is...!!(Boy Thinks in mind....
But you are still the most Beautiful Girl i know)
Girl : I Heard that she is Funny 'n Amazing(All the Stuff that i wasn't)
Boy : Sure She is...(But she is nothing compared to you)
Girl : Well I Hope...You both last...(We never did)
Boy : I Hope you do too...(What Happened to You 'n Me...???)
Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i start Cry)
Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don't Cry)
Girl : Your New Girlfriend is Pretty(Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really Pretty than Me ???)
Boy : Ya She is...!!(Boy Thinks in mind....
But you are still the most Beautiful Girl i know)
Girl : I Heard that she is Funny 'n Amazing(All the Stuff that i wasn't)
Boy : Sure She is...(But she is nothing compared to you)
Girl : Well I Hope...You both last...(We never did)
Boy : I Hope you do too...(What Happened to You 'n Me...???)
Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i start Cry)
Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don't Cry)
Girl : Bye....(I Still Love you 'n Miss you)
Boy : See you Later..(I Will Never stop Loving you....Never Ever)
No comments:
Post a Comment